About the Burds
I'm Caitlin. He's Chris. We're the Burdicks.
Here are some things you need to know about us:
1. We're kind of obsessed with our dogs, Charlie and Penny. Start out by knowing you'll hear ALL about them. And you will keep hearing all about them. But it's okay, because they're adorable and hilarious.
2. I like to write. Especially about my life. So you'll be reading all about our dogs (DUH!), foster care, my husband, infertility, crocheting, chronic illness, cooking, our faith, general thriftiness and my Pinterest addiction, and all the ways God has worked in and through our lives.
3. We are newbie foster parents. We only kind of know what we're doing. It's been a wild and crazy ride thus far and we haven't really even begun!
4. I was a crafty nanny. Not in the mischievous way, but in a way that had my nanny kids and I creating original masterpieces and making unbelievable messes...in someone else's home. Time will tell if I can handle making those kinds of messes in my own home. Good thing I like to clean, right?
5. The husband does a job I don't understand. He'd say the same for me. He works behind a computer. He uses words I've never heard before. But he provides for us, he likes his job and that's all that matters to me!